Saturday, March 3, 2012

Christmas happenings

 So, Christmas with little toddlers is nuts. However, Christmas with school aged kids is SUPER NUTS! There were class parties, presents for teachers, secret Santas, plays and tests before vacation started. Not to mention, I was in charge of the presents that the kids would give their parents in Keira's class and I'm on the Enrichment committee so I was busy with planning the Christmas dinner and baking. Then there's presents, traditions, 12 days of Christmas and Christmas baking. This may not seem like a lot for some, but I'll tell ya, my little brain was going crazy. Can I tell you a secret? I LOVED IT! I mean the whole, going mad bit isn't my favorite, but I loved that this Christmas we did what normal people do. I never appreciated the busy nothings of everyday life, until I couldn't participate in them. It feels so great to have a normal life again. Anyway, enough of my rant. On with the photos!

I love that they were angels and not snowmen or something stupid and politically correct

"Candles with their flames aglow,
Spreading warmth and cheer below"

Mrs. Lane and Caleb
 Preschool Gingerbread Houses!!



I know it's blurry, but look how happy she is to see us! SO precious!

They did "A Christmas Carol"

"Please, please! Can't you be kind, Sir?"

They sang 'The little Drummer Boy' to close. HOW COOL IS THAT?!




A HUGE thanks to my dad for giving Brian the whole day off so he could watch the kids plays and to Jonathan for coming to root Keira on (he had to work in the morning, so he couldn't come to Caleb's). We're so proud of all our big kids! They're all little Rock Stars!



No comments:

Post a Comment